Investiture of UP Baguio Chancellor Raymundo Rovillos - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Investiture of UP Baguio Chancellor Raymundo Rovillos

I first personally met Dr. Raymundo Rovillos at UP when I took up Social Sciences 100 or the Historical and Philophical Foundation of Social Sciences some years back. I don't remember much of what he taught us but I can still clearly remember how dedicated he was in promoting academic excellence and social awareness and in "servicing" his Alma Mater. He preferred to be called "Sir RR" and he absolutely has "difficult" exams so I'm glad that I passed in his class. I got a 3.0 from him.

Investiture of Chancellor Raymundo Rovillos at the UP Baguio Bulwagang Juan Luna. With him are some UP officials wearing their "ranks." (Photo taken from UP Baguio Facebook Group.)

Anyway, congratulations Sir RR for your investiture! The entire UP community is proud of your accomplishment. Sir RR is from Baguio City National High School. He earned his Bachelor's degree from UP Baguio and Doctor of Philosophy at UP Diliman. He is the second Chancellor of the University of the Philippines Baguio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.