@krisaQUInoSTD is Now @krizzy_kalerQUI on Twitter - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, August 20, 2012

@krisaQUInoSTD is Now @krizzy_kalerQUI on Twitter

After TV Host and Philippine TV Talk Show Queen Kris Aquino requested to change the name and profile picture of her parody Twitter account, @krisaQUInoSTD officially changed her name to @krizzy_kalerQUI. In her official Twitter account @krizzy_kalerQUI tweeted "#krisaQUInoSTD is now @krizzy_kalerQUI reborn...reloaded...Hahahaha! Hahaha!"
Kris' followers told her to ignore the parody account, however, she commented, "Di po ako pikon. Pero masakit din naman na sa pangalan pa lang binababoy na ako. I am Josh and Bimb's mother. Raising them on my own. May pinapalagpas, may dapat ipaglaban.I want my sons to be proud of what their mother has achieved, how I managed to right my wrongs and prioritize my sons' well being above everything else."

As of this writing, @krizzy_kalerQUI has 67, 647 followers and 23, 992 tweets. She describes herself as "The One and Only QUEEN of all Media Hype! GOSSIP GIRL of Third World Manille. Her tweets are BRUTALLY HONEST."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.