Ucab in Itogon, Benguet is Like Heaven To Me - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Ucab in Itogon, Benguet is Like Heaven To Me

As planned, I visited Ucab in Itogon, Benguet today for a  "business-related" issue. I thought it's just going to be a regular visit but I was wrong. I didn't expect that Ucab has one of the most beautiful "cloud formation" in the Cordilleras. I felt like I can touch the clouds! See photos below:

Beautiful, isn't it?
Amazing, isn't it?
I couldn't help but take photos of the clouds. I was totally amazed! 
Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Ucab, Itogon.
Small-scale mining in Ucab, Benguet.
Ucab Barangay Proper.  Make sure you look for this spot if you want to go back to Baguio. A lot of Baguio-bound jeepneys pass by here. 
How to go to Ucab in Itogon, Benguet
From Baguio City, ride an Ucab-bound jeepney located at the "shoppers lane"in front of the Baguio Center Mall. If in doubt, ask the barkers and tell them that you are going to Ucab. Fare as of this writing is Php20.00. Travel time is 25 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.