My First Twin Hike: From Mount Pamitinan to Mount Hapunang Banoi - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Thursday, February 4, 2016

My First Twin Hike: From Mount Pamitinan to Mount Hapunang Banoi

Our original plan is to climb Mount Tagapo but due unexpected “events,” we ended up climbing Mount Pamintinan and Mount Hapunang Banoi. Yup, our most recent climb was a twin hike and was my first. Big thanks to Mond, Ria, Mark and Carla for the awesome adventure!

First stop at Mount Hapunang Banoi.
Here are some of the photos taken during our climb (Photo credit: Mond and Kevin):

Yours truly and my new found friends. Photo taken at the legendary mountain of Bernardo Carpio.
Arman, our guide, instructed us to "show" one to signify that we've reached Mountain #1 and we did it.  Below our spot is  where one can have "buwis-buhay" shot.
I thought I'm not gonna make it here but I did. Big thanks to my NFFs for the encouragement. Haha!
At summit #2: Mount Hapunang Banoi rockies. I survived without gloves but my hands got wounded.
With the gang from Vikings. Thanks guys for another awesome adventure.
On our way to Wawa Dam.
Our group decided to wear our dri-fit souvenir shirt at wawa dam.
It's absolutely awesome to be here! The water is refreshing!
Photo shoot with the locals and our guide (in red shirt) before we head back to Cubao. These folks are nice and accommodating.
This is it for today! More photos and additional blog update to follow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.