Random Snapshots: Pre and Post Birthday Celebration - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Random Snapshots: Pre and Post Birthday Celebration

The greatest downside of a "not-so-good-budget-for-a-birthday-treat" is you have to limit the number of people that should join, and this may consequently stir a little bit of unlikely "jealousy" and "you've changed-na-ha-mindset" for some, especially for those who were not invited. Anyway, here are some of the photos taken before and after my 20-plus birthday treat:. Photos are intentionally posted delayed.

One of my fave shots at Don Henrico's Session Road. With my fellow Quality Analysts: Leah Garcia, Aaron John Lasdacan, Joanne Loraine Beltran, Theresa Grace Benitez and Ces Santos.

Photo-shoot with Ms. D(erek) and The Company before we eat. From left to right: Aaron John Lasdacan, Joanne Loraine Beltran, Theresa Grce Benitez, Ces Santos, me and Leah Garcia. I prefer not to reveal here who is Ms. Derek.

Site 3 QAs! Me with Marie Alexies Mendoza and Kenneth Cera waiting for our food. I've decided to get some beer for myself. FYI: Marie doesn't drink beer. Photo taken at Don Henrico's using Ken's Canon DSLR.

Me with my fellow Quality Analyst Marie Alexis Mendoza. She's taking up Master's in Psychology at Saint Louis University here in Baguio City. Photo taken by fellow Site 3 QA Kenneth Cera.

Seafood galore at Seafood Island. We had Mt. Apo and Boodle Feast for dinner. Special thanks to my co-celebrant and former team mate Priscilla for the "double-treat." Photo taken from Raj's Facebook photo album. Seafood Island Baguio is located at the Baguio-Ayala TechnoHub at Ordunia Drive, Camp John Hay.

Reunited with my former team mates at Seafood Island Baguio. From left to right: Cecile, Raj, Jacky, Joy, Priscilla, Me, Jo and Aaron. Special thanks to Raj for the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.