QA Team Goes To San Luis Del Mar Resort - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, June 4, 2012

QA Team Goes To San Luis Del Mar Resort

June 2, 2012. San Luis del Mar Resort, Bauang, La Union. Despite the heavy rain because of tropical depression Ambo, we still managed to go to San Luis Del Mar Resort and had fun. Our team building was great - although I need to admit that I slept a lot instead of swimming in the sea- and it was our first "out of town" team building. Majority of the QAs were present and some ATT "siblings" also joined us. Here are some of the selected photos taken during our team building. Special thanks to my fellow Quality Analysts Erl Lardizabal and Theresa Grace Benitez for the photos.

Quality Team rules! I'm with my "sibs." From left to right: Patty, Me, Blair Divina, David Laforteza, Aaron John Lasdacan, Theresa Grace Aquino, Ces Santos (seated), Lou Fontanilla, Boss Wednesday Ann Macaraeg, Mhel Cabias and Lourdes Yabut . Group picture at San Luis Del Mar Resort.

We just wanna be on the beach! From left to right: Nelson Avelino, Erl Lardizabal, Leah Garcia, David Laforteza, Theresa Grace Benitez (hidden), Me (in white shirt) and Marie Alexis Mendoza! The beach is amazing!

"If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die..." My fellow Quality Analysts. From left to right: Marie Alexis Mendoza, Leah Garcia, Theresa Grace Benitez, Lou Fontanilla, Aaron John Lasdacan and David Laforteza.

Yours truly at the infinity pool! With me was Ina, Patty's five-year old daughter. She's well-versed in English and I like talking to her in British accent. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.