Revisiting Halo-halo de Iloko in San Fernando City - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, June 4, 2012

Revisiting Halo-halo de Iloko in San Fernando City

The first time I checked Halo-halo de Iloko in San Fernando City, La Union was way back January of this year, and because I cannot get over with "my first experience" - meaning I was absolutely fascinated by the place itself, the food and the staff - I've decided to visit the place again, this time with my fellow Quality Analysts Leah Garcia and Marie Alexis Mendoza (and with the rest of my fellow QAs right after our team building at San Luis Del Mar Resort in Bauang, La Union). Here are some of our photos:

Yours truly outside Halo-halo de Iloko in San Fernando City. If you're looking for a place in San Fernando City where you can find the "best tasting" and the "most delicious" halo halo, try Halo-halo de Iloko. Halo-halo de Iloko grabbed the top spot award (Pinakamasarap na Halo-halo award)  in the recently concluded Alaska Halo-halo Festival held on May 22, 2012. 

My fellow Quality Analysts: Leah Garcia and Marie Alexis Mendoza. When I asked them, "How's the place?", both of them told me "Great! This was the best place in town...and the Fiesta Halo-halo is so irresistible and it tastes like no other."

It's time to emote after our "brunch." Yours truly with my fellow Quality Analyst Marie Alexis Mendoza. Marie is currently taking up her Masters degree in Psychology at Saint Louis University - Baguio City.

It's time to pose! On me:  Bench "I'm so high and solo" green tee and checkered Bench short. Who say's summer is over? Well, definitely not for the QAs!

It's time to pose! On me:  Bench "I'm so high and solo" green tee and checkered Bench short. Who say's summer is over? Well, definitely not for the QAs! (I can't think of a better caption so I copied the previous one. Haha!)

Just the three of us! Leah Garcia, Yours truly and Marie Alexis Mendoza! I like the background! Specials thanks to the staff of Halo-halo de Iloko who gladly offered to take our photos. I think his name is Ralph. I'm not really sure.

Its chowtime! In this photo: Leah Garcia and Marie Alexis Mendoza. When I asked them, "How's the place?", both of them told me "Great! This was the best place in town...and the Fiesta Halo-halo is so irresistible and it tastes like no other."

Our choice: Surfer's mixed seafood ( if I memorized the name correctly) good for three! Because I don't eat pork, we've decided to order this for our "brunch." It tastes so good! I even asked for another extra rice because it's so irresistible and (I'm hungry...lol).

Halo-halo de Iloko's Fiesta Halo-halo! If you want "to taste" the best Halo-halo in the country at a very affordable price - plus excellent place and customer service - try and check Halo-halo de Iloko. They are located at #12 Zandueta Street, San Fernando City, La Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.