Preview: 2015 Mount Sembrano Year-end Climb - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Preview: 2015 Mount Sembrano Year-end Climb

My initial plan for my year-end solo escapade was to visit Buntod Reef Marine Sanctuary in Masbate but, due to some confidential reasons which I've decided not to mention here on my blog, I ended up climbing Mount Sembrano with stranger backpackers. Yup, with strangers again - this time with sixteen strangers I first "met" on Facebook.

With my new found friends at the peak of Mount Sembrano, Pillia, Rizal. Photo credit: Kevin.
I'll have a detailed blog of our climb soon so, for now, enjoy some of our photos below (I'm still waiting for other photos to be uploaded by my new found traveler friends):

Our mode of transportation from Shaw to Barangay Malaya, Pililla, Rizal. Fare: Php120/head.
Registration at Ynares Multi-purpose Building at Barangay Malaya. Registration fee: Php20.00

We're all set. After a short prayer, our climb has officially commenced.
Yours truly. Smile. Every day is precious. 
At Mount Sembrano's peak. We reached the summit after three hours - if my calculation is correct.

Exhausted yet satisfied. In this photo: (l-r) Yours Truly, Altaire, Raymond, Cassandra and Bless. Photo credit: Raymond.
The deepest scars are the ones unseen. Photo credit: Raymond.
Watch out for a detailed blog about our year-end climb. Thank you Cassandra, Pao, Altaire, Ella, Mary Grace, BJ, Bless, Raymond, Michael, Kevin, Nikki and the rest for the year-end climb. Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.