That 5-Hour Davao City Escapade - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Saturday, August 22, 2015

That 5-Hour Davao City Escapade

Despite the "busyness" at work and lack of time for a great escapade, I still managed to visit Davao even for a short span of time - well, 5 hours to be precise. Haha! Via Cebu Pacific's airbus, we departed at Ninoy Aquino International Airport at 10:55 am and arrived at Davao City Francisco Bangoy International Airport at exactly one in the afternoon. By the way, I rescheduled my flight back to Manila to make sure that I'll make it on time for our training.

Unlike my previous escapades, I ended up touring Davao City (I particularly spent most of my idle time at Abreeza) instead of visiting Samal Island as I planned previously. Though the plan didn't push through and my stay was pretty short, I still had so much fun and I fell in love with the city - which made me realize that I need to revisit Davao anytime soon.

Thats me at Davao International Airport. We were gladly welcomed by local dancers at the airport. Kadayawan Festival was ongoing when I visited Davao.
Indeed, life is in Davao. 
Davao International Airport signage. 
We're scheduled to depart in Davao at exactly 17:55 but, due to air traffic, we left at 19:00 instead. I arrived at NAIA 3 past none in the evening.

P.S. I only have few photos. I didn't bring my digicam with me and my phones battery was about to die. I surely will have more photos in my next visit. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can give you tips what to do in davao ... dabawenya here

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.