Team Breakfast Buffet at Kamayan sa Baguio with the New QATTs - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Team Breakfast Buffet at Kamayan sa Baguio with the New QATTs

My new website was launched at Kamayan sa Baguio a few weeks back and, due to satisfactory experience and undeniably mouth-watering food (I don't eat pork by the way), I promised myself that I'll check the place again, perhaps second week of April or last week of March. It has been planned well with the help of *totototot* so I thought I would really visit Kamayan sa Baguio come last week of March. So there!

Full force: In this photo (clockwise): Arjay, Lourdes, Mel, Aaron, Yours Truly, Joanne, Rodney, Verlin, Jacky, Ces, Theresa, Japy, Arvin, Boss Vida, Lou and David. (Photo courtesy of Theresa)
But, unfortunately, that plan was messed-up which I have no violent reaction or whatsoever at all.  Earlier today, we had a meeting and our team agreed to have brunch at Kamayan sa Baguio. See? I didn't have to wait until the end of month as previously planned. Haha!

The original QAs. In this photo (l-r): Lou, Theresa, Lourdes, Aaron, Mel, David, Arjay and Ces. Guess who's missing? Oh well, I took the photo. :)
Anyway, the "old QAs" were there plus Boss Vida and Arvin and, of course, the new QATTs. See our photos below (I swear I'll have high-level blog update about Kamayan sa Baguio in my future blog posts):
Just us: Aaron, Ces, Mel, Lou, Theresa, Yours Truly, David, Arjay and Lourdes.  Big thanks to the "lady staff" who took our photo. she's very nice. 
Inside Kamayan sa Baguio. They also cater and accept reservations for all occassions.
Throwback. Photo taken during the launching of my new website, www.wheninbaguiocity.com.
Brunch at Kamayan sa Baguio costs Php240.00 per head. Kamayan sa Baguio also offers Pinoy fiesta buffet, ala-carte specials, Lechon Cebu and more! For inquiries, visit them at #27 Sofia de Veyra, Quezon Hill, Baguio City or like their Facebook Fanpage to get instant updates from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.