What if Beans Talk? - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Sunday, April 14, 2013

What if Beans Talk?

What if beans talk? What will you exactly do?

After I claimed my prize for the Surviving Sagada Contest at Victory Liner Baguio, I decided to drop by Beans Talk Baguio at the City Center Hotel at Session Road. I haven't had frappe for a week or two, so I thought Beans Talk is perfect. And I wasn't wrong. Beans Talk fulfilled my intense desire for "something frappe" for as low as Php120.00.

Because it's my first time to visit Beans Talk, I asked the lady staff (I didn't notice if she has a "name tag") if they opened February or March of this year. She confirmed that they opened February which is no wonder why the place looks entirely new and appealing to me. I'm not 'into" interior designing but I can confidently say that Beans Talk got a superb interior design. The chairs and the tables are comfortable, and the entire place is absolutely clean. The "mini-garden" at the veranda is also cool.

My stuffs: Almond Frappe (Php120.00) and Blueberry Bun (Php40.00)
When it comes to customer service, I can also confidently say that Beans Talk has an awesome crew. The lady staff (let me call her "lady staff" because I didn't have a chance to get her name) was very accommodating and nice. Same thing is also true for the "guy staff" who served my Almond Frappe.

The veranda and the "mini-garden" over looking McDonald's Session Road.
Anyway, I don't have much to say but if you'll ask if I will recommend Beans Talk Bistro to my friends and coworkers I will absolutely answer "yes."

That's me and my Frappe. Thanks to the wonderful "lady staff' who took this photo. :)
If you haven't visited Beans Talk yet, then, I strongly recommend that you visit them now. Beans Talk Bistro Baguio is located at the City Center Hotel, Session Road, Corner Mabini Street, Baguio City. They are open from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm Mondays to Sundays. According to its Facebook Fanpage: "Beans Talk Bistro provides superior quality food and beverages at reasonable prices. We feature gourmet coffee drinks, milk tea, and freshly baked breads, pastries and cakes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.