Photos of the Day: Brent Run 2013 and Bohol Escapade - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Photos of the Day: Brent Run 2013 and Bohol Escapade

Thing is I'm too lazy to blog today...so these photos instead: (By the way, we will be in Mount Pinatubo next week so watch out for my blog update. I'll sure feed you with photos and "stories." Hahaha!)

A shot to remember! Photo taken at Balicasag Island in Bohol. In this photo: Ate Nelia, Harold, PJ, Yours Truly, Mitch, Ate Tess and Kuya Ric. 

At Brent International School here in Baguio City! Photo taken after the "Road and Trail: Brent Run 2013.' Guess what? I almost fainted because I didn't eat and I stayed awake at the Cosmopolitan Hotel before the run. Lesson learned: Don't run if your tummy is empty and if you didn't sleep for, say, 24 hours. Haist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.