Dear Beautiful Sagada - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dear Beautiful Sagada

Hello, how are you? I miss you and I wanna say "sorry" because I left you immediately when we visited you last month. I'm not sure if you felt sad when I left but I did. I felt terribly sad because I didn't have time to say "thank you" and "goodbye." I didn't have time to tell you how much I appreciate you for your kindness. I didn't have time to tell you that "you are beautiful." Yes, you are beautiful - and you will always be beautiful in my eyes.

Can you still remember this photo? That's me and my friends/colleagues at work. Front: Kuya Ed, Coach Joanne, Yours Truly, Priscilla, Jo, Carina, Cecile and Raj. Thank you for this memorabilia.
When I first saw you, I didn't expect that you'll capture my heart. But, yeah, you did and it's true. Fact is, you are my "love at place sight." I've been to some tourist spots here in the Philippines but I've never seen a place as beautiful as you. You are amazing, and the "short moment" that I spent with you will always be cherished. It's priceless to be with you!

You know what? I miss your "everything" - the pines trees, the valley, the caves, the falls, the coffins, the churches...everything! I can't name them all but I wanna see them again! How I wish you're just ten minutes away from me so I can always drop by your side! How I wish you're just ten minutes away from me so I can always check and ask you "How are you? Are you okay?"

I'm not MacArthur but I shall return for you. I shall return because I miss you. I shall return because I want to be with you again. I promise I will.

I know you're busy. I know you're restless almost everyday because you have a lot of visitors but please spare some time to read my letter. I miss you and I can't wait to see you again! Muah! :)

P.S. I joined a contest and the prizes are amazing just like you. I won't tell you what's the grand prize but I'm sure you'll be surprised - extremely surprised - if I win it. Hahaha! By the way, have you seen my #serbebers certificate above? I got it from @survivingsagada - absolutely free. Haha! Don't you think it's cool?

I will be waiting for your response, and please tell me what "pasalubong" should I give you in my next visit. I miss you.

Love lots, 
Aris :)

Note: This post is my official entry to "Surviving Sagada Contest." You, too, can join the contest and win exciting prizes! Special thanks to the sponsors: Victory Liner, Sagada LGU, Masferre, Misty Lodge Cafe, Saggas and George Guest House. For more details about the contest, kindly visit Surviving Sagada's blog.

2 comments:

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.