Smart Money Imposes ATM Withdrawal Fee Increase - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, August 27, 2012

Smart Money Imposes ATM Withdrawal Fee Increase

I am not a Smart Money cardholder but I received an advisory from Smart Telecommunications regarding it's ATM withdrawal fee increase effective October 15, 2012. According to the advisory: "Effective October 15, 2012, smart Money ATM withdrawal feesshall increase to Php5.00 for BDO ATMs nd Php15.00 for other Megalink, BancNet and Expressnet ATMs. Fees for other Smart Money services shall remain the same." The said withdrawal fee increase won't really have direct impact to me because I'm not using Smart Moneycard but surely it will affect Smart Money cardholders.

To ensure that the information that I received is accurate and true, I immediately checked Smart's website. The website confirmed the ATM fees increase. From Php3.00 and Php12.00 ATM fee, Smart Money cardholder will pay Php5.00 and Php15.00 for BDO and BancNet, MegaLink, ExpressNet respectively. For Smart Money rates, fees and transaction limit, kindly click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.