American Idol Result: Jessica is Safe, Colton Eliminated - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Friday, April 20, 2012

American Idol Result: Jessica is Safe, Colton Eliminated

Honestly, when I heard Ryan Seacrest announced that Colton Dixon will leave American Idol, I was shocked! I told myself "It can't be him! He's such a great singer!" Aside from Jessica Sanchez, Colton is my favorite and I'm expecting that he'll land in the top three spot. The guy can definitely sing and he's got "star power" that can make all the single ladies out there go gaga. Which is why I felt terribly bad - even right now while writing this piece. It's unbelievable!


On the lighter note, I'm glad that Jessica Sanchez is safe. In last week's elimination Jessica was voted off and good thing the judges saved her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.