Two Days and One Night in El Nido for Php2950.00* - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Two Days and One Night in El Nido for Php2950.00*

Admit it. El Nido is part of your where-to-go bucket list but the only thing that is stopping you, aside perhaps from your "busyness" or you probably ran out of leave credits, is it's pricey. Yup, definitely El Nido is expensive unless (one) you're on a promo and/or sale round-trip plane ticket, (two) you've took advanatge of a discounted room accommodation and (three) you availed of a cheaper tour package offered by your Ka-DIY.

Seven Commandos Beach.
Flashback
When I visited Palawan a few months ago, my initial plan was to visit the Underground River and meet some of my former workmates but considering my departure to PPS which was, by the way, fortunately delayed for almost an hour, I decided to visit El Nido. If the flight wasn't delayed, then, I'd definitely miss it!

Solo Mode! Yours truly at the Big Lagoon. 

Anyway, here's an overview of my expenses during my El Nido escapade:

Tour Package - Php1200.00 inclusive of Environmental Fee (courtesy of Joshua)*
RT Van  (PPS-El Nido-PPS) - Php1000.00 (courtesy of Joshua)*
Hotel Accommodation - Php600.00
El Nido Town Tour (DIY) - Php0.00
Food - Php150.00

*Exclusive only for El Nido escapade. Airfare not included but I was on a promo fare from MNL-PPS-MNL. You may get touch with Joshua via his Instagram account. For addiitonal tips on how you can travel cheap, click here. For exclusive discount in hotels and rooms, I recommend TravelBook. Click here to sign-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.