Barneys Burger Loakan Now Serving Baguio City - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, July 28, 2014

Barneys Burger Loakan Now Serving Baguio City

I rarely eat burger and I only eat if and only if I'm craving for it - but not until today. I didn't crave for one but I got one for myself. Blame it to Barneys Burger which has its grand opening today at Loakan. Lol!

Barneys Burger's grand opening today.
Yup, you read it right! Barneys Burger is now open at Loakan in front of Texas Instrument and I just tried their Classic Fully-loaded Burger.

This is what I got: Barneys' Classic Fully-loaded Burger for Php99.00. This one tastes real good. Highly recommended.
How To Go To Barneys Loakan
If you're from Baguio City Proper, look for KIAS-PMA-EPZA-bound jeepneys near Burnham Park and tell the driver to drop you at Barneys (after Sitel Baguio Site 1). Regular fare as of this writing is Php11.25. You may also hire a cab. Just tell the driver to drop you at Barneys. From town to Loakan Proper, it will cost you approximately Php90.00.

Will Wandering Pinoy Recommend Barneys Loakan?
Definitely yes! On top of their mouth-watering burgers, its customer service is also awesome! Big thanks to Venus for the warm welcome earlier.

Barneys Loakan accepts deliveries and advance orders. For inquiries, contact 0999-900-7214 for Smart subscribers and 0915-503-7912 for Globe subscribers. For more information about Barney's Loakan, like their Facebook Fanpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.