In Behalf of Theresa: "Thank you Sage" - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Sunday, June 16, 2013

In Behalf of Theresa: "Thank you Sage"

Okay, this is the first time I'm gonna do this: blogging in behalf of my long time travel and running buddy Theresa. Haha! She just wanna thank Sage for their awesome and "foodtastic" experience there a few days ago. It was Robert's post birthday celebration. Unfortunately, yours truly wasn't there because I'm not really Robert's friend and I never got a chance to work with him when he was still with our account. Haha! Anyway, it's fine because I've been there two weeks ago or so. Hahaha!

Here are some of the photos taken during Robert's post-birthday celebration. The food is undeniably mouth-watering. I wish I "was" there. Hahahaha! I think I should spend my birthday at Sage too. Hmmmm! But that's gonna be on August. Lol!

Nacho Platter for Php180.00

Fresh Fruit Shakes
A surprise from Sage: Happy Birthday Robert! 
My work mates: Theresa, Robert, David and Aggie. They absolutely had fun at Sage. 
Visit Sage Baguio and experience comfort while enjoying great food! It is located at #95 Military Cut-off Road, Baguio City near Small World School! They are open Mondays through Sundays from 10:00am to 9:00pm.  For more details about Sage Baguio, visit and like their Facebook Fanpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.