Soon: "Conquer Mount Pinatubo" Escapade - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Soon: "Conquer Mount Pinatubo" Escapade

It's official and final! Theresa and I will join "Conquer Mount Pinatubo" slated next month. We're done booking and our initial payment worth Php3000.00 (the package costs Php2400.00 per person) has been confirmed. Big thanks to Biyaheng Victory and Travel Factor for making our dream to climb Mount Pinatubo come true.


 I don't have enough literary power right now to describe what I feel but all I can say is I'm extremely excited - I'm excited to see Mount Pinatubo's crater and meet other travelers and bloggers!

Byaheng Victory CONQUER Mt. Pinatubo is part of the Byaheng Victory series, a collaboration between Victory Liner, the Philippines’ premiere bus transportation company, and Travel Factor, the leading adventure travel company in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.