A Day Spent at Vizcos Restaurant and Cake Shop - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Day Spent at Vizcos Restaurant and Cake Shop

I'm not "into" Italian food but I'll say Vizco's Restaurant and Cake Shop here in Baguio City is one of the best Italian restaurants I've checked so far. Fact is, I strongly recommend the place to Italian food lovers. Vizco's is famous for their delicious international dishes, cakes and pastries. Their signature dishes are mostly Italian, pizza and pasta. Meals costs from Php150 to Php300. Here are some of the photos taken during our stay at Vizcos:

Photo-shoot while waiting for our orders. I normally eat at Hotel Veniz Cafe for "brunch" so it's good that Loraine invited us to try Vizco's. The place is good despite the fact that they have low ceiling. Perhaps, we're "unfortunate" to that we were "serviced" by a not-so-friendly-waiter.

Vizco's is famous for their delicious international dishes, cakes and pastries. Their signature dishes are mostly Italian, pizza and pasta. Because I was starving when we checked Vizco's, I ended up ordering Chicken Cordonbleau for Php175.00.

My food, my choice! Chicken Cordonbleau plus extra rice! My fellow QAs Loraine (with his brother), Theresa and Aaron ordered Beef Strog for Php198, Marinara for Php240 and Pomodoro for Php160.00. Our total bill: Php1,474 inclusive of 12% VAT.

By the way, before going to Vizco's we also had teabreak at Zen Tea. Zen Tea is located at the fourth floor of Porta Vaga Commercial Center, near the Baguio Cathedral.

Vizcos Restaurant and Cake Shop is owned and operated by J.V. Dizon. It is located at #5 EDT Building, Session Road, Baguio City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.