I'm on the Cover Photo of MILO® Philippines - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm on the Cover Photo of MILO® Philippines

I'm on the cover photo of MILO® Philippines! Spot me if you can! If you can't recognize me, I'll give you some clues: I live in Baguio City and we have pine trees. Click on the photo to enlarge it. About MILO®: "MILO® has been building champions for the country ever since its Philippine debut in 1964. Its delicious and nutritious formula, composed of Protomalt, milk, cocoa and energy releasing ACTIGEN-E, helps energize Filipino athletes in reaching their full potential."


MILO® Is Committed To Building Champions Not Just In Sports, But Also In Life! For more information about MILO®, kindly visit http://ww1.nestle.com.ph/milo/default.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.