Prepayday Treat: Shoes From Penshoppe - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Prepayday Treat: Shoes From Penshoppe

Because I want to treat myself before payday, I've decided to buy shoes a few days back. This time not from Mario D' Boro but from Penshoppe. It's sold for Php799.00 only. See? Sometimes, shoes doesn't need to be expensive. Mario D' Boro is my preferred brand but I tried Penshoppe out of curiosity. I am no Penshoppeholic! Haha!


Anyway, enjoy dining at McDonald's City Hall-Insular. McDo Insular is located at Abanao Corner, Legarda Road, Baguio City and it is a free-wifi zone! They are open 24/7.


I've got good news (and probably bad news?) for myself today. My credit limit has been increased and my straight-to-installment (s2i) plan application has been approved! Thank you HSBC Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.