The AyosDito.Ph iBall Invitation - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The AyosDito.Ph iBall Invitation

I'm about to sleep when I decided to check my Yahoo! mail. As usual, I've got several emails about my Twitter followers and mentions, updates about Zalora summer promo and spams from various senders! To my great surprise, I also got an invitation to join "AyosDito.Ph iBall" come June 8, 2011. The email invitation came from Nuffnang, the largest Asia-Pacific blog advertising company, wherein I'm now officially confirmed as Glitterati member.  In the poster that they sent, they've included John Lloyd Cruz and Iya Villana which made me a bit puzzled if the two are going to join the iBall. But of course, I know that John Lloyd already appeared on AyosDito.Ph's online adverts.

Here's an overview of the email sent to me: "AyosDito.Ph invites you to experience the new Pinoy lifestyle - new Pinoy cuisine, new Pinoy music, games and prizes, and the latest in online buying and selling. Pre-registration is required so please do send in your RSVP's to (confidential information omitted) or send an SMS to (confidential information omitted). Don't forget to include your full name and blog URL! We hope to see you there!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aris! I think that's Solenn not Iya:P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.