I Want To Visit Hundred Islands - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Want To Visit Hundred Islands

I think I was still in college when I first dreamed of visiting Hundred Islands in Alaminos City, Pangasinan. It was a dream that never happened in reality because I don't have enough money to spend because as a college student I had to prioritize school expenses. And now that I'm working and earning, I still plan to check the place. The problem, however, is my "availability", considering the nature of my job. And just earlier today, I happened to talk with some of my fellow Quality Analysts and I think they're also willing to visit Hundred Islands. Well, we'll probably talk about it some other time, and who knows we might there on March 31st - right after the QA team building.

Hundred Islands is one of the most amazing wonders of the Philippines and entices thousands of tourists to visit every year. With activities such as pleasure hopping, kayaking, spelunking (exploring natural caves), scuba diving, snorkeling and parasailing, Hundred Islands will be an awe-inspiring beauty to the one who will experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.