My Next Destination: Donsol, Sorsogon - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Next Destination: Donsol, Sorsogon

My original plan for filing a vacation leave this February is to pave way for our Sagada trip in Mountain Province. We planned the trip last week of January this year but for some confidential reasons which I rather not mention here, it was cancelled. So I was left with another option: visit the Butandings (whale sharks) in Donsol, Sorsogon  which is just a few hours ride from my hometown in Bicol. I've been longing to check the place for quite sometime and I also read that it's peak season for Butandings so I'm pretty sure it's going to be a great adventure! Besides, I've never seen whale sharks "in person" so it's going to be a whole brand new experience.

And Philippine Airlines is just so timing! From Php2000+ Fiesta Deal fare, they now offer Php1,195.00 (inclusive of tax, other fees and Php200 insurance) from Legazpi City to Manila! Isn't it amazing? I booked online and my departure date will be on February 22nd at 8:00 AM. I'll leave Baguio City after my Thursday shift next week! I'm soooo excited! (Note: Photo above is courtesy of Travel To The Philippines)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.