Meet Some of My New Workmates - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Meet Some of My New Workmates

I guess meeting new people is like wandering to unknown, or perhaps, unexplored places. You don't totally know them yet but as you mingle with them on a daily basis, you get a chance to know them more - and you start to like them.

I'd like you to meet some of my workmates. In this photo: (l-r): Yours Truly, Tere, Japy, Mel, Chad, Mark and Claude.

Class photo shoot at JP Morgan.
Here's one of my favorite quotes from Jensen Ackles: "What I enjoy most is travelling to different places and meeting new people. For me, it's all about life experiences, and I'm very grateful that acting allows me so many interesting and fulfilling ones."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.