Celebrating Valentine's Day at Bon Appetea Baguio - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Celebrating Valentine's Day at Bon Appetea Baguio

Today is a memorable day not just because it's Valentine's Day but also because today is my "second-day-walk" from Camp John Hay Eco Trail to town, and we had just experienced one of the best "tea-experiences" one can ever have! Yes, you read it right! We had just one of the best "tea-experiences" one can ever imagine only at Bon Appetea Baguio!

Just the three of us! Right after my registration for the PhilHealth Nationwide Run 18K division at Laperal Building, Theresa, Leah and I decided to drop by Bon Appetea because it's hot and we want a refreshing yet affordable tea. Thanks to the wonderful lady who glady offered herself to take our photo.

It's our choice, it's our tea!Taro Frappe (Php100.00 -L) for Leah, Chocolate Mint Frappe (Php100.00 -L) for me and Buttered Scotch Mousse with Salt and Cheeze Foam for Theresa (Php110.00-L). You should try these out at Bon Appetea Baguio. I'm sure you won't regret!

 I have two hearts - the left and the right! Who says Valentine's Day is boring even if you don't have an "official date?" Certainly not for us! We just had a "group date" and it was fun! Hahaha!

Wanna have an extraordinary yet affordable "tea-experience?" Visit Bon Appetea Baguio at 2nd Flr, Ecco Building,Gen. Luna Rd cor Assumption Rd, Baguio City. You may also like their Facebook Fanpage. Hurry up and get your favourite tea now! Also available:Belgian Waffle Sandwiches, and free wi-fi!

By the way, I'll be in Sagada tomorrow. We'll leave Baguio past eleven tomorrow morning and I'm extremely excited. I will also join the PhilHealth Nationwide Marathon - 18K Division slated on February 17th! I'm excited to see and meet Ma'am Che Alberto again. She's our Baguio-based race coordinator just in case you're asking who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.