Should We Settle for Oro Gracias Resort and Spa? - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Should We Settle for Oro Gracias Resort and Spa?

I learned about Oro Gracias Resort and Spa in Bonuan, Dagupan City a few weeks ago while Facebooking. In fact, I "liked" their Facebook Fanpage because I believe that it's a nice place and I like to visit it someday - if given a chance and as long as I'm not busy.  Only if our team - the Quality Assurance team - hadn't decided to check San Luis Del Mar Resort in Bauang, La Union this coming May, then, I would have suggested that we visit Oro Gracias. I've been in San Luis Del Mar back in February so I can longer feel the excitement - although it's a pretty good place.

Oro Gracias is located in Dagupan City which is probably a two and a half hour drive from Baguio City. For inquires, kindly like their Facebook Fanpage - just like what I did. Do you think it's better to settle at Oro Gracias? Who has been there and let us know your opinions! By the way, "Oro" is the Spanish term for "gold." (Note: Photo in this entry was taken from Oro Gracias Faceboom Fanpage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.