Introducing Smart's SmartNet Apps - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Friday, April 13, 2012

Introducing Smart's SmartNet Apps

I have another reason why it's more fun to be Smart!  I mean a "Smart subscriber." Smart Communications Inc.,  the biggest telecommunications network in the Philippines, has finally introduced SmartNet (S-Net) Apps for Andriod phones! I installed SmartNet in my Android phone yesterday and I'm fully satisfied that it worked fine for me.

"This application currently supports Smart subscribers only. Non-Smart subscribers may visit www.smartnet.ph on the web or m.smartnet.ph for mobile. SmartNet is simply a suite of applications that works closely with the Smart Network which makes using the services easier than ever. These services are the Global Directory, Social Stream, Netphone Messaging, Safe Browse and many more."

Live more with SmartNet! Enjoy FREE Facebook, FREE Twitter, FREE Chat, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.