"Window" Shopping at Zalora Philippines - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, March 26, 2012

"Window" Shopping at Zalora Philippines

I learned about Zalora Philippines two days ago while chatting with my Facebook friends online. Since I'm badly looking for a fashion site for men, I quickly visited Zalora, and I was very happy because I've finally found the perfect site for my shopping needs - although I haven't tried shopping yet as of this writing because of limited budget. But I tried "window shopping" and here's what I've got so far.

My choice: 101 New York Hoody Jacket for Php 1,999.75. Rainy season is over but this hoody jacket will keep me warm at night, especially here in Baguio City. Photo credit: Zalora.

This is absolutely so cool. Europak Leicester Laptop Mess for Php 2,399.75. "The roomy and durable Leicester laptop messenger bag from Europak can carry more than just your laptop. Combining function, durability and style, this is the ideal choice for someone on-the-go. Wear it cross-body for a smart look." Text and photo credit: Zalora.


My first choice for shoes! TOMS Men Dessert  Oxford Khaki Canvas for Php 3,470 inclusive of tax and free shipping. Photo credit: Zalora.

"Zalora offers an ever-expanding line-up of local and international brands for men – 101 New York, 5cm, AG Adriano Goldschmied, Alberto, Alpha 60, Brooks, East Rock, Happy Days, Otto, Paolo Sesto, Palladium, Vibram Fivefingers, Windsor Smith, Urge, Asics, and many more that will surely keep your shopping bug at bay and help you reach the height of your fashion potential." Visit zalora.com.ph for your ultimate men's fashion shopping needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.