My First Appearance on Sitel Advertisement - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My First Appearance on Sitel Advertisement

When HR Generalist Glenda Mae Hernandez asked me to write a success story about my stay at Sitel Academy and Sitel Baguio, I didn't know that it's in preparation for the Sitel Baguio advertisement. I only learned about it when she requested me for a photo-shoot a day or two after she received my essay. Well, I'm glad I didn't decline her request, otherwise, I won't have the privilege to be an 'endorser" of Sitel (thanks to Glenda). Hahaha! Here's my first-ever Sitel advertisement appearance at the classifieds section of Baguio Midland Courier published today.

The advert was also uploaded on the official Facebook fanpage of Sitel Philippines. Click here to like it. Be part of Sitel Philippines! Grow with us and boost your career! Apply now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.