I am Now a Globe Subscriber - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I am Now a Globe Subscriber

I've been a Smart subscriber for several years now, but, today I've decided to be a Globe subscriber for some confidential reasons which I rather not mention here. Earlier today, I bought a Globe prepaid fully loaded sim for only Php40.00 and I'm glad that I did. At least, I won't spend more now when calling or texting my sisters and my parents because they are also using Globe. Here's the "welcome" message that I got from Globe:

The Globe prepaid fully loaded sim is preloaded with 35 free texts to all networks and it comes with a "super freebie of your choice" by simply texting FREE to 8888. "Go lang nang go with Globe prepaid offers."

Anway, Smart won't really miss me because I will still be using my old number but Globe will be my number choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.