I Love McDonald's City Hall - Insular - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Friday, July 6, 2012

I Love McDonald's City Hall - Insular

Now, I have another reason to say "love 'ko 'to" to McDonald's! Five days ago, I filed a formal dispute and requested for a refund because my HSBC Visa was charged twice. The managers diligently worked with my dispute and they've never got tired calling just to inform me about it's status. Yesterday, I got a call from Rhea, one of the managers, and she informed me that my dispute was granted and my check is ready for pick-up! Earlier today, I dropped by McDonald's City Hall-Insular to get the check but to avoid the hassle of going to BPI and encashing the check, I've decided to use it to pay my order! Thanks much to McDonald's managers for the excellent customer service that you gave me! You're the best!


Enjoy dining at McDonald's City Hall-Insular. McDo Insular is located at Abanao Corner, Legarda Road, Baguio City and it is a free-wifi zone! They are open 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.