We Will Join The National MILO Marathon - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

We Will Join The National MILO Marathon

Finally, I will have a chance to join the 36th National Milo Marathon here in Baguio City! Thanks to my fellow Quality Analyst Theresa Grace Benitez for the invite! After work, I immediately went to Laperal Building at Session Road and registered myself and my other fellow QAs - Ace, David, Theresa and Aaron- for the said fun run. The marathon will officially kick-off on July 1st, 2012 at Burnham Park, Baguio City.


This year, the theme of the MILO Marathon is “Iba’t ibang hinahabol, iisang takbukan”, in celebration of the various aspirations of runners who participate in the race. Some run for prize and honor, while others run for fun and fitness, but whatever the reason for running, the 36th National MILO Marathon runners will also be running for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.