What Keeps Me Going Back To Chowking - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What Keeps Me Going Back To Chowking

With my current work schedule and relationship status (meaning I'm single and no one's out there to cook for me), I have no choice but to resort to fast food chains for breakfast and lunch. Fast food chains have become integral in my day to day existence because I don't have enough time to cook, aside from the fact that I don't like cooking. Of all fast food chains located here in Baguio City, I normally go to Chowking-Session Road. Chowking is the biggest and best tasting Chinese fast food chain in the Philippines and the number one pioneer in Asian quick-service restaurants.

At Chowking Lower Session Road around six o'clock in the morning. They operate 24 hours a day. For online delivery (from 8am-9pm only), please visit http://chowkingdelivery.com/ or call Chowking Delivery Telephone Number 9-8888 beyond the specified hours.

The man behind this blog! I think I look old here, or younger perhaps! Haha! Photo-shoot at Chowking Lower Session Road, Baguio City using my brand new dual view Samsung digicam. Background music: Chowking Radio.

But what keeps me going back to Chowking? Well, aside from its friendly and helpful staff, here are some of the reasons why I keep going back to Chowking - Session Road:


1. Chowking Halo-Halo:
I have tasted different Halo-Halo versions but one of the best Halo-Halos I have ever tried is Chowking Halo Halo . Chowking Halo Halo is one of the richest and sweetest Halo Halo in the Philippines. I can’t say that it is just a matter of good presentation because Chowking Halo Halo is really mouthwatering. Every piece of ingredients is vital to the taste that it creates on your mouth in general. Every drop of evaporated milk is crucial to the sweetness and richness of its sauce.

2. Chowking Honey Garlic Chicken Bowl: Chowking Honey Garlic Chicken Bow reminds me of another brand of chicken but it has a distinct taste of its own despite their obvious similarities. Chowking's version is more affordable and bigger in size. With a touch of Chinese cuisine and creativity, the bowl looks very enticing.
3. Chowking Shanghai Lauriat: Another Chowking dish that I find very satisfying and I normally crave for it every time I go to Chowking is Shanghai Lauriat (rice meal with pancit canton, 3 pcs shanghai rolls, 2 pcs siomai, 1 buchi and chicharap.) A good deal for only Php135.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.