Payday Treat: RRJ Slim Fit Long Sleeve - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, May 14, 2012

Payday Treat: RRJ Slim Fit Long Sleeve

Because it's payday yesterday and I was in the mood to spend, I decided to buy something for myself. (Yes, payday is also treat day for me as long as I'm in the mood to spend and I know that I have enough money to spend. Hahaha.) So, what did I buy? Well, I bought a brand new Rough Rider Jeans slim fit long sleeve worth Php1, 299.75. I'm not really a fan of RRJ but I opted to buy one for myself.

By the way, I also bought new contacts from Ideal Vision and a brand new polo from Spencer. My total expenses? Never mind! Lol! Anyway, this is it for today. It's past four in the morning and I'm currently preparing for work. I need to add more evaluations/audits. Watch out for my blog update anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.