Random Snapshots in Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, January 19, 2015

Random Snapshots in Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro

As promised previously, I will soon write a more detailed blog about our recent escapade to Puerto Galera* in Oriental Mindoro so, for now, I'll post some of the photos taken there. Right now, my mind is a bit wandering somewhere due to some confidential matters which I have decided not to mention here on my blog. You know what I mean. Some things can't just be disclosed - at least in public.  Anyway, photos - I believe- reflect our interest not in photography itself but in what we love most. In my case, it's about traveling and getting lost and facing the unknown. It's all about adventures and misadventures.

Here are some of our photos taken during our recent escapade in Puerto Galera:

Jetski at White Beach Resort in Puerto Galera. In this photo: Yours Truly and my workmate Amos. 
Amos, Wynn and I at Batangas Port Terminal 3 waiting for our ride. 
Getting ready for our jetski ride. 
Stolen shot at White Beach Resort. Photo taken by Amos.
At Virgin Island overlooking Taal, Volcano in Batangas. 
On our way to our Banana Boat. 
Happy? Yup, definitely happy. :)
At White Beach Resort. 
Just the three of us. In this photo: Yours Truly, Wynn and Amos. 
Banana Boat adventure with other local tourists in Puerto Galera. We're on far left. Photo credit: Reginald Reyes. 
Sunset in Puerto Galera. Photo credit: Amos.
*Puerto Galera is the northwesternmost municipality in the province of Oriental Mindoro, Philippines. It is located at the southwestern end of the Isla Verde Passage, about 130 kilometers (81 mi) south of Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.