Random Snapshots at Mount Kalugong, Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, October 13, 2014

Random Snapshots at Mount Kalugong, Tawang, La Trinidad, Benguet

Here are some of the photos taken during our climb at Mount Kalugong earlier today (I'll have a separate and a more detailed blog entry about our recent climb. For now, enjoy the photos):

That's me. At first, I was afraid to go "here" but I got so curious so I did it. And I did it! Hahaha!
Who says "groupie" isn't possible on top of a rocky mountain? We just did it! 
Reunited with some good old friends and office mates: In this photo: Amos, Erl, Yours Truly Patty and Theresa.
Another "groupie." In this photo: Cecile, Amos, Theresa, Patty, Yours Truly and Erl. 
In this photo: Theresa, Yours Truly, Erl and Patty.
Mount Kalugong is located at Barangay Tawang in La Trinidad, Benguet, and it is considered to be one of the most popular mountains in the whole area of Benguet Province.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.