2013 UAAP Cheerdance Competition Performances - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Sunday, September 15, 2013

2013 UAAP Cheerdance Competition Performances

Here are some of the photos at the ongoing 2013 UAAP Cheerdance Competition at the MOA Arena. The event is hosted by Boom Gonzales and Alex Gonzaga. Who do you think will emerge top?

1. Far Eastern University (Tron themed and masked performers)


2. University of the Philippines Pep Squad (Party-inspired performance). Ooppss...have you seen "the fall." I'm afraid UP won't make it on top this year. (After watching all the performances, I found out that UP still had the most difficult stunts.)

Let's go party!




3. University of the East Warrior (fire-themed performance)

Did you notice "the fall?"


4. De La Salle University. I'm from UP but I love the performance of La Salle. I like their outfit too.Will they make it on top this year? I think they will.

Honestly, I love the performance of La Salle. So entertaining and their outfit is absolutely fantastic.

5. National University Pep Squad (Chinese-inspired performance) 



6. University of Santo Tomas Salinggawi Dance Troupe. (Major error for UST at the beginning. I hope the lady wasn't hurt). Not a good year for UST too. They had two major falls. 


7. Ateneo Blue Eagles (sports themed performance). I think they had a pretty boring performance. "Too much class in the movements and routines," according to Ateneo Lady Eagles tweet.  



8. Adamson University (Dora: The Explorer themed performance according to some netizens.) I agree. 



The performance is over. Who will make it on top this year? My guess: UP, DLSU and NU. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.