My First Online Transaction with Lazada Philippines - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, June 24, 2013

My First Online Transaction with Lazada Philippines

Update: I received my merchandise four days after I made the purchase. Thank you Lazada!

I heard about Lazada Philippines almost a year ago but I didn't think of purchasing from them until yesterday. Well, honestly, I didn't really think about my purchase. I got too excited and I only realized that I purchased the wrong item after I saw the order confirmation. See? That's what you call "Katangahan 101." Curious of what I've purchased? Well, I purchased a 2-person Outdoor Tent Set for Php1098.00 inclusive of Php99.00 shipping fee. The tent is gonna be good for our escapades. Big thanks to HSBC for making my purchase possible! Haha!

My first online purchase from Lazada Philippines: a 2-person Outdoor Tent Set.
After processing the order, I immediately got the order confirmation sent to my email: "Thank you for shopping at Lazada. We hope you enjoy your new purchase! Your order number is 30039****. Please see your order confirmation and delivery details...Please note that your bank may charge you an additional credit card transaction fee, which will not appear on the Lazada checkout page or invoice. Credit card transactions on Lazada transactions will be displayed as "Lazada Berlin" on your credit card statement."

My order confirmation. Lazada packages are shipped via LBC or 2Go. I'm expecting my merchandise to be delivered within 5-10 business days. Shipping fee is Php99.00 for orders outside Metro Manila. 
Lazada Philippines, according to its website, "is the fastest-growing online shopping site in the country. Lazada offers a wide-array of products and provides a convenient, worry-free online shopping experience with - free delivery available, 7-days returns policy, and cash on delivery. With Lazada, consumers can shop anytime, anywhere, and find the best deals in books, electronics, phones and accessories, computers, home and  living, hardware, home appliances, toys, kids and babies, travel and luggage, beauty, jewelry and watches, fashion, and sports."

I sent an email to Lazada after my purchase and I'm pretty glad that they responded to my query quickly. I know and I am confident that Lazada is a very reliable merchant. I mean...I'll wait and see until I get my merchandise.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.