Preview: The Mount Pulag Executive Climb - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Preview: The Mount Pulag Executive Climb

I don't have enough literary power right now probably because I lack sleep so instead of a "lengthy" post, I will post here two of my photos taken during our Mount Pulag climb! Big thanks to Theresa for the photos. Here they are:

That's me on our way to camp 2 tasting the spring water of Mount Pulag. The water is clean and fresh, and it's probably the sweetest water you could ever taste - straight from the mountain! Big thanks to Nike for my shoes, Outdoors by Fila for my sandals, Summit and Gatorade for my "drinks," Adventure (courtesy of Amos) for my bag, Burlington for my socks, Philippine National Red Cross for my whistle and PhilHealth for my singlet. Haha!

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean." John Muir

Big, big thanks to Coach CJ for this awesome climb! Thanks too to Theresa, Carter, Jonathan,Coach CJ's hubby, Diarie, Donna and Beverly for making our climb funa nd exciting! Watch our for my blog update about our Mount Pulag anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.