Cafe Lusso Baguio: A Taste To Remember - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cafe Lusso Baguio: A Taste To Remember

Because I was craving for a Choco Frappe yesterday and I want it 'luxurious,' I decided to drop by Cafe Lusso at General Luna here in Baguio City. I heard about the place some months back and I was also informed by a friend that it's a must-see place for bloggers like me. And guess what?  My friend was correct! Cafe Lusso is indeed a must-see place - not only for bloggers but also for everyone, especially for coffee junkies! They've got luxurious frappes and cakes...and everything - reason why the cafe is called Lusso, which means luxurious in Italian! I paid Php200+ for the Choco Frappe and Caramel Honey Bread (a best seller and strongly recommended) but it's sulit. Wagas na wagas! Where else can you find a luxurious yet affordable frappé break without spending Php400+? Tell me!

"Beep! Beep! Beep! It's my turn!" One thing that amazed me at Cafe Lusso, aside from the food, is "the buzzer." If you're food is all set and you're good to go, it will "buzz." Hahaha! So be ready!

Cafe Lusso's interior! Enjoy your favourite frappé while listening to cool music. Enjoy the serenity of the place with your friends and "special someone" only at Cafe Lusso. I'm not into "interior designing" but I'll say the cafe is strategically designed to fit your mood.

The Great Wall of Cafe Lusso!. If you love "photos," then, I'll strongly recommend that you check Cafe Lusso. Feed your eyes with relaxing photos while sipping your favourite frappé.

Best seller! I didn't expect that my Caramel Honey Bread is gonna be this big for Php99.00 only. It tastes real good! No wonder why it's "best-seller." Here's my rule if you're going to check Cafe Lusso: Thou shall not leave Cafe Lusso without eating Caramel Honey Bread.

By the way, I did some research about Frappes and here's what I found (Thanks to Wikipedia): "The word frappé is French and comes from the verb frapper which means to 'beat'; in this context, however, in French, when describing a drink, the word frappé means chilled, as with ice cubes in a shaker. "Café Frappé" originated in France probably in the last decades of the 19th Century, and as early as 1897 the term is used for a sort of coffee granita,and another mention is from 1932, where caffè frappé is indeed an iced coffee.

Accidentally invented in 1957 in the city of Thessaloniki, Frappe is now the most popular coffee among Greek youth and foreign tourists. The frappé has become a hallmark of the post-war outdoor Greek coffee culture."

Here's rule number 2 if you're going to Cafe Lusso: Don't leave anything empty except your plate. Unless, you want to leave with empty stomach because you didn't order anything.That's terrible...lol!

You don't have to go to Greece to the best-tasting frappé because we have it here in Baguio City! Simply drop by #43 General Luna Road, Baguio City! At Cafe Lusso, I'm sure you'll feel luxurious! Get up from your seats now and grab your favourite frappé only at Cage Lusso!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.