Today Is My Birthday - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Today Is My Birthday

Today is August 8, 2012 and today is my birthday! Thanks everyone for the "greetings", for the "best wishes", "happy birthdays" and "good lucks!" Above all, thanks to Almighty God for giving me another year in this world! And guess what? My wish #5 (see my Twitter update yesterday)also came true. My T2 crush greeted me earlier probably an hour before I left work.


And how did I feel when my crush greeted me? Umm...I feel like "I don't know." I mean, it's mixed emotion but I know I'm happy! Hahaha! Anyway, thanks again everyone for the greetings! For those who are asking me my age? I'm sorry but it's confidential! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.