Diary Entry: July 08, 2012 12:54 PM MNL - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Diary Entry: July 08, 2012 12:54 PM MNL

My initial plan before I left home earlier today was to visit BenCab Museum in La Trinidad, however, when I arrived at La Trinidad jeepney terminal my mind suddenly changed. I've thought about visiting some ukay-ukay or wagwagan centers here in Baguio (in preparation for my upcoming blog entry regarding wagwagan centers located in Baguio) as an alternative, but this didn't push through because I have no companion. So I ended up visiting UP Baguio instead. See the consequences if things are not well-planned?

Heavy breakfast at McDonald's City Hall-Insular. As usual I had large fries, chicken with rice and extra rice plus iced latte for my breakfast at McDo City Hall-Insular. Perfect to keep me energized until twelve noon today. McDo Insular is located at Abanao Corner, Legarda Road, Baguio City and it is a free-wifi zone! They are open 24/7.

UP Naming Mahal! Yours truly at the University of the Philippines Baguio Iskolar ng Bayan Lobby. I like the painting so I decided to take a photo of myself here. The Oblation image here is comprised of the UP Naming Mahal lyrics. FYI for non-UPians: UP Naming Mahal is the hymn of the University of the Philippines.

The "freedom board" at Juan Luna Building! Here you can post anything that you want to say but make sure that it makes sense and it doesn't abuse your freedom to express.

The Iskolar ng Bayan building. It's at IB Lobby where we normally loiter back in college. By the way, it's a good thing that UP Baguio is a wifi zone now. I like the new changes at UP Baguio.

By the way, I had haircut today at Porta Vaga Commercial Center in Session Road. I'll shave my beard and mustache later too. Long hair, beard and mustache make me look older than my age. This is it for today. I'm sleepy now. Watch out for my update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.