Xian Lim Is MYX Celebrity VJ This June - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Xian Lim Is MYX Celebrity VJ This June

MYX Celebrity VJ for the month of June, Xian Lim, never thought that he would finally get the spot after failing twice from joining MYX’s VJ search years back before joining showbusiness. He admitted in an interview, “I auditioned in 2009 to be a MYX VJ, but I wasn’t chosen. Now, I can’t believe that I was picked to be this month’s Celebrity VJ.” When asked about his experience in MYX, he said that it’s really a cool and fun experience. “I always wanted to be a host, so there’s no doubt that I enjoyed being a VJ.”

Catch Xian in “Pop MYX “ (June 3 to 7), “Pinoy MYX” (June 10 to 16), “Mellow MYX” (June 17 to 23) and “My MYX” (June 24 to 30). For more updates, log on to www.myxph.com. Also, download the MYX Charts iOS from the App Store and install free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.