Why Do I Prefer Shopping At Tiongsan - Harrison - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Why Do I Prefer Shopping At Tiongsan - Harrison

Tiongsan is one of the few existing malls in the north that helped define Baguio City for more than five decades. Despite competition with one of the country's giant malls, Tiongsan remains the number one shopping destination among Baguio residents and nearby towns. And this includes me! Sa Tiongsan, presyong kaibigan, suki ng bayan!


So why do I prefer shopping at Tiongsan, specifically Tiongsan - Harrison Road? One of the reasons why I prefer Tiongsan is the quality of service that they offer. Their salesladies are nice and I like their "good mornings" every time I go there. I love it and I think it's also the reason why other people also prefer shopping at Tiongsan. Another reason is I find it more convenient shopping at  Tiongsan than other malls. Aside from the fact that it is located at the heart of the city, Tiongsan is also a "one-stop thrift shop" - meaning I can do my "groceries" there, buy my clothes, shoes, phones, laptops, home appliances...you name it...at a lower price! And last but not the least, Tiongsan Harrison also offers installment plans at 0% interest, and they also accept debit cards and credit cards as mode of payment - which means that you can shop there even if you don't have cash in hand! It's very convenient! (You will see in my transaction history below that I normally shop at Tiongsan Harrison cashless! Isn't it great?)


Tiongsan Harrison is located at #1 Harrison Road, Baguio City. Sa Tiongsan, presyong bayan, suki ng bayan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.