Phillip Phillips Wins American Idol Season 11 - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Phillip Phillips Wins American Idol Season 11

The long wait is finally over! After 132 million votes, Phillip Phillips was finally announced winner of  American Idol Season 11.  Congratulations Phillip although in my eyes, Jessica Sanchez is still the winner! I think a lot of people were disappointed of the result but, in my case, I'm not disappointed. I'm shocked. I'll say the result of American Idol Season 11 is another "shocker."

For American Idol fans, do you think America made the right choice? Let me hear your thoughts. Jim Paredes tweeted: "Jessica is MY winner.. the World's winner." What about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.