Breaking My Habit With McDonald's Big N' Tasty - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Breaking My Habit With McDonald's Big N' Tasty

Part of my New Year's resolution is not to eat pork and beef anymore to show my support to PETA's anti-animal cruelty campaign. Fact is, I haven't eaten "red meat" for several months now but not until I learned about the new McDonald's Big N' Tasty. It's absolutely irresistible! But good thing it's beef because I've already managed to "eliminate" pork out of my system. The Big N' Tasty consists of a seasoned quarter-pound (4 oz, 113.4 g) beef patty with ketchup, mayonnaise, slivered onions, two dill pickle slices, leaf lettuce, and one tomato slice on a sesame seed bun.

True greatness begins with McDonald's Big N' Tasty! Savoring the greatness of Big N' Tasty at work. For deliveries within Metro Baguio, please call McDonald's delivery hotline 448-6236/ A delivery fee of Php40.00 will be charged. Maximum wait is 45 minutes!

Yummyness! The McDonald's Big N' Tasty Burger starts off with the same patty they use for the Quarter Pounder. Which means, you're off to a great start. After that you've got shredded iceberg lettuce, Dill pickles, tomato, and a slice of American Cheese.

I enjoyed eating Big N' Tasty despite the fact that we stayed at work past twelve in the afternoon. I'm sure my fellow Quality Analysts - Joanne Loraine Beltran, Ces Santos, Lou Fontanilla, Aaron John Laasdacan, Lourdes Yabut and RJ Greogorio - enjoyed too!

So, you wanna break your old habit too  - just like what I did? Try McDonald's Big N' Tasty! Order now! Call 448-6236 for deliveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.