Photo Collage: Quality Assurance Team - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Monday, March 5, 2012

Photo Collage: Quality Assurance Team

To tell you honestly, I'm pretty bored right now, and because I want to momentarily escape from this boredom I've decided to create a photo collage of Sitel Baguio Quality Assurance Team. Some people advised me that if I'm bored I can just try to make myself "busy" - in that way I'll eventually forget my boredom. And yeah, it worked.

The QA Team Christmas Caroling and Party at Baguio Country Club. One of the most memorable events in my life as a Quality Analysts. After caroling (unfortunately we were not able to sing because most of the OMs are  not in their houses when we arrived), we we immediately to BCC for our party and exchange gift.

My birthday treat at Baguio Country Club last August 8, 2011. Present in the event: Leah Garcia (my fellow Quality Analyst who is also based in Sitel Site 3), Aaron Lasdacan, Marie Alexis Mendoza, Joanne Loraine Beltran, Ace Lester Jimeno, Jesiree Mercado, Arjay Cortez, Lou Fontanilla and Maria Carmelita Lloren.

Group picture! Well, they say "In the circle of Quality, there is consistency and excellence." Whoopss, did I memorize it right? Also included in these photos are our Corporate Quality Analysts Eric and Divina during their site visit last January 11th.

Breakfast at Baguio Country Club. To officially welcome the newly promoted QAs - Amos Tulay, Theresa Benitez, Lourdes Yabut, Mheldrick Cabias and Rodolfo Gregorio - we ended up with a breakfast buffet at BCC. It's fun and worth blogging for but a little bit expensive.

The Big 4. With my QA batchmates during our Coach Blitz graduation last January 8, 2012. Included in one of the photos is our trainer Sir Nani. We learned a lot from the training and we're hoping we're going to apply these in our future endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments. I'll be glad to reply to you anytime soon.