Diary Entry: March 04, 2012 (07:40 AM Manila Time) - Wandering Pinoy

Wandering Pinoy

iBlog and iWander

Home Top Ad

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Diary Entry: March 04, 2012 (07:40 AM Manila Time)

Today is a Sunday, and I'm currently frying chicken legs while writing this. It's my off from work so I'm still thinking if I'll visit Sison, Pangasinan later. The last time I went there was way back December of last year so I feel the "need" to go there again. To tell you the truth,  I've never liked Pangasinan because it's literally hot there unlike Baguio but an unknown force is telling me to go there. Well, I guess it's because I miss Pangasinan - subconsciously.

A view outside of our fenced compound: our neighbors tobacco and palay

Our house (actually it's my Aunt's house) is almost a two-hour drive from Baguio - that's a one-hour drive from Rosario's Van Terminal to Rosario Public Market and another one hour (waiting for a tricycle is included)  from Rosario to Sison, Pangasinan. If you happen to drop by or pass by Caesperanzaan Rice Mill, that's exactly where my Aunt's house is located. It is located right after the boundary of Tabtabungao, Rosario, La Union and Pinmilapil, Sison, Pangasinan. When I was still looking for a job, I temporarily stayed at my Aunt's place (and temporarily stayed in Baguio City as well) which, to tell you honestly, I didn't like in the first place. Well, I just want to be clear that it's because of the weather in Pangasinan and not because of other reasons.